Nora Devlin, Ed. M.
Scholar. Leader. Doer.
- Higher Education Law
- Faculty Lawsuits
- Higher Education Employment Discrimination
- Higher Education organization and structure
- History of Higher Education
- Gender and Higher Education
- Higher Education Policy and Regulation
- Higher education administration and governance
- Higher education finance
Nora Devlin grew up in Pennsylvania and has lived in NJ since 2011. Nora is currently a sixth year PhD Candidate (ABD) studying higher education law in the Higher Education department at Rutgers Graduate School of Education. Nora works under the advisement of Dr. Barbara A. Lee.
Nora has also served as an editorial assistant for two scholarly journals including the Journal of College and University Law under the editorship of Dr. Ray Solomon (2018-2020) and Dr. Barbara A. Lee (2020-Present).